If you choose to provide us with the above mentioned information, you consent to the use, transfer, processing and storage of the information so provided by you on our servers. The information provided by you shall not be given to third parties (third parties for this purpose do not include our group / holding / subsidiary companies and or our service partners / associates) for marketing purposes and other related activities without your prior consent. Though if you choose to make your profile visible, all information pertaining to your profile will be visible to third parties.
The information provided by you shall be used by us to:
1. Improve our website and enable us to provide you the most user-friendly experience which is safe, smooth and customized.
2. Improve and customize our services, content and other commercial / non-commercial features on the website;
3. Contact you to get your opinion on our current services or possible new services that may be offered by us.
4. Send you information on our services, special deals, promotions;
5. Ask you to send feedback on any or all of our services;
6. Send you marketing/promotional communications (If you do not wish to receive such marketing/promotional communications from us you may indicate your preferences at the time of registration or by following the instructions provided on the website or by providing instructions to this effect);
7. Create various surveys and analysis in form of reports;
8. Send newsletter(s) to you (Provided you subscribe to the same)
9. Send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so;
10. Provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys on our website (If you participate, we may request certain additional personally identifiable information from you. Moreover, participation in these surveys or contests is shall be completely voluntary and you therefore shall have a choice whether or not to disclose such additional information);
11. Contact you or send you e-mail or other communications regarding updates on our website, new job opportunities, services and additional/new job postings/openings which may be of your interest.
12. Provide customer support and the services you request;
Ascertain how many people visit our website, of what kind and what areas they visit,on our website;
13. Resolve disputes, if any and troubleshooting;
14. Avoid/check illegal and/or potentially prohibited activities and to enforce Agreements
15. Provide service updates and promotional offers related to our services/products.
16. Comply with any court judgment / decree / order / directive / legal & government authority /applicable law;
17. Investigate potential violations or applicable national & international laws;
18. Investigate deliberate damage to the website/services or its legitimate operation;
19. Detect, prevent, or otherwise address security and/or technical issues;
20. Protect the rights, property or safety of HTML and/or its Directors, employees andthe general public at large;
21. Respond to Claims of third parties;
22. The members of our corporate family and group, affiliates, service providers and third parties under a contract to provide joint services, contents and marketing communications;
23. Other third parties to whom you explicitly require us to send the information;